Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Birthday

My 27th birthday will be one that I'll never forget. Unfortunately not in a good way.
The day started bright despite being on night shift. Birthday wishes that puts a smile on my face was flowing in from everywhere!! Shift ended at 8am and home i go!! Mel surprised me with a gift box with loads of cute things!!

Even double shift post night wasn't able to put me into depress mode!!
Unfortunately the day did not end as well as it started. At 5am i found out a shocking news. Julynn's husband of 1 year died the day before her birthday. I later found out that Brandon fell from the 4th floor of their apartment n plunged to his death due to hemothorax and multiorgan injury. And now we had to face the truth that Julynn is a widow n her life would be very different from their dream together.
Dear Lord, please hold our hearts together in this trial we face and we'll learn to trust You n draw strength from You. I love You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment